Friday 29 May 2009

Project scoping


Today I have spent the morning with my line manager within Sport Reading - our regular monthly 1-1. This is an opportunity to keep her up to speed with what's going on and a general update on the development of my community projects. Also it's a great opportunity to brain storm some potential new ideas as we have to be mindful of Big Lottery's target areas.

So, all in all a very postive and productive meeting, which was then followed by lunch - I know, it's a hard life, but it's great to have some downtime! Though the actual reason for lunch was to say goodbye to my CTC line manager - Simone Makepeace, she is off to pastures new (and I'm very pleased to say, staying in cycling!) It has been a terrific 16 months or so and I have learnt heaps from working along side her and I know we'll miss her in Reading on both a personal and work level. Good luck Simone - if you get to read this?

Well, again the weather this weekend looks promising - time to get out that summer bike and put on the summer clothing and for me, it will be exploring the Chilterns - how about you?

No comments: