Friday 22 May 2009

The weekend is here...

Well the forecast looks promising for the weekend and with a bit of luck we'll all get some 'dry' miles in...?
It has been a long week, what with working the weekend in Dumfries - but I wouldn't have it any other way, I'd rather be busy and it really doesn't feel like work. (Though try telling that to my body this morning when the alarm went off and to my legs when trying to push the 70" gear on my fixie!)

The regular coach for the Cycling for Health sessions was off today and I had promised to swing by to help her replacement. It was really good to catch up with the participants and I was so encouraged to see how much they all had improved. I also took the opportunity to mute the idea of a monthly led ride - which was well received, so will now get something down in the diary for June.

Hopefully, I will see some of you tomorrow on the Kennet & Avon towpath - bound for Newbury? If not, have a great Bank Holiday and catch up with you all soon?

No comments: