Monday 11 May 2009

Recruitment of Cycle Champion - East Hampshire

Today I was privileged to be invited on the assessment day for a new recruit in East Hampshire - my colleague Clive Andrews has taken up a communication/marketing role for the new Bike Club initiative and we're looking to fill his shoes!
The post is mainly based in Petersfield and the beautiful Alice Holt - pictured above.
6 eager candidates turned up promptly and were taken through their paces - presentation, team exercises and an interview. A thoroughly interesting day, albeit exhausting! It certainly took me back 4 years to my assessment day - which I found very gruelling and the moment I stepped out of the building I just HAD to find some chocolate! Strange but true.....
Hmm? Back to the day job tomorrow and time to catch up on all my admin and mailing out the marketing material for Bike Week.

No comments: