Tuesday 19 May 2009

An early bath!

A rather relaxed start to the day - I had to return the hire car, so it was a leisurely drive in, radio tuned to Capital 95.8 with the lovely Lisa Snowdon and my Roubaix in the back, for the journey home! (The hills on the way home seemed much easier on the Specialized - it's SO light and I have missed riding it!)
Due to working the weekend, I decided to take it easy today, so caught up with my colleagues in Sport Reading, contacted my volunteers, worked through my emails and arranged some meetings for the next few days - all good stuff!

Good news for Reading Borough Council staff, they announced their bike purchase scheme today and have agreed to work with me on starting a BUG - will update as and when things happen.

So, until tomorrow.......

No comments: