Friday 30 October 2009

Dangling a carrot!

As part of some partnership working within the E.U. I asked 15 cycling for health participants to fill out a Life Cycle Survey -a basic questionnaire to find out how many minutes they spent riding a bike in a given week. They had to fill it in on their 1st visit to the session and 6 weeks later to see if their behaviour had altered - basically, had they become a "cycling convert?"
So in order for them to fill out and return them to me - I offered them a £10 cycle shop voucher and yes, I was killed in the rush.
15 forms hit my doormat on the deadline date, which was great and are now winging their way to some far flung place in Europe! I let you know the outcome from the findings, as and when I do.
I hope they enjoy spending the voucher - won't quite get them a bike, but may be an essential cycle accessory.....?

Anyway, have a good weekend whatever your cycling habit is!

No comments: