Wednesday 14 October 2009

CTC Staff Conference Daaay 2!


The theme of the conference was " Who are we?" - getting to know the CTC family and as we had lots of new staff, it was a perfect way to do it.
Today was pretty full on - workshops, presentations and a team exercise, that had me totally out of my comfort zone and almost running/cycling for the 7 hills of Sheffield! We had to create a 5 minute advert based on the history of CTC.......? It was one of those moments when, I guess, I could stepped away and refused (politely) not to take part - but my competitive nature took hold and I chilled and went with the flow. Well, I only had a sentence to say and how hard could that be......? It went well - everyone put so much effort into it and I was surprised to see how many creative types we have on board!
The day ended with a fantastic meal and a celebratory drink or 2!
It was so good to meet the new officers for Bike Club - it really is a great time to be in cycling and working for the CTC.

No comments: