Friday 9 October 2009

Introducing the new family member - in more ways than one!


After a busy day at the show yesterday, a full on week and the recent arrival of the latest addition to the family - Lottie, a blue tabby Siamese, I've decided to work from home today. (Older cat and new kitten have yet to make friends and I want to be around if the fur starts to fly!)
I have a million and one things to do, calls to make, all before the 3 day CTC Staff Conference in Sheffield next week.
The good news is that Mark Tancock has accepted the Reading role and hopes to be in post as soon as he can. Mark currently works for Sutton PCT as a Physical Activity/Walking Officer and is an exceptionally personable guy. I hope you will join me in welcoming him to Reading and I look forward to hearing the ideas he has for the project.
Mark - welcome to the CTC family.........

No comments: