Friday 27 November 2009

It's been a long day....


.....and it's not quite over. I started work this morning at 7am. I've been going through and assessing the applications for the Swindon role.
Boy, would I not want to do this on a regular basis - I'm totally spent and I'm really looking forward to making the last few phone calls to advise the successful candidates, that they are invited to spend a day in Swindon with me next Friday!
I had hoped to get out on the bike this afternoon - but that just ain't gonna happen! Maybe it will be another turbo session - to be honest, a large glass of white whilst reading the new edition of Cycle appeals more...!
Oh well, the weekend stretches before us all and fingers crossed it will be a dry one.
Have a good one whatever you are doing?

No comments: