Thursday 30 July 2009

Is it Autumn already.....?

Is it just me, or has the weather got an Autumnal feel to it today, so much so, I dug out my arm warmers? A mega headwind for the entire journey of my cycle commute made it a bit of struggle, but a good workout nevertheless! But I'm really looking forward to cycling home though! Looks like the met- office have revised the forecast and we can expect a very wet August - not quite the BBQ summer they had previously predicted!
A very quiet day in the office was in order and with the inclement weather, the Sense cycle session was pulled - which was a shame as the guys thoroughly enjoy their riding. Never mind there is always next week and there is certainly potential for the forecasters to get it wrong again- you never know the sun may shine? Oh happy days!

No comments: