Tuesday 28 July 2009

More of the same!

Thanks goodness I had part of the morning to relax - I was still "spent" from yesterday's event. OK, I know I'm prone to stamp hard on the exaggerate pedal, it was a tough, but very enjoyable day!
The day started around midday with the arrival of Hawks BMX Club- van full of equipment and 2 very talented coaches and mechanic, who engaged with the participants immediately!
With back to back sessions right through until 7pm - both kids and adults just kept turning up. Most had booked, but lots were hoping to enter on the day. Nobody was turned away and even the parents were inspired to have a go!
Fortunately we had no serious casualties - the odd graze or 2 and the odd mechanical problem!
All in all, a fantastic event and as I locked up - I had these words ringing in my ears " When is the Club starting?"
Rest assured I'm onto it and will be in touch soon!

No comments: