Thursday 9 July 2009

Changes a foot.....?

Since the departure of my Manager, CTC have promoted the Regional Manager covering the Northern Cycle Development programme, to National Manager- well done Steve!
On the back of that, they have decided to create 2 Senior Officers roles and after some soul searching I have decided to go for it.
It was a big decision, as I love my work in Reading and although it is a challenging role, I have to admit to being very comfortable here and feel it's time to step up! If I am lucky enough to get the postition, I will be overseeing 7 officers - East Hampshire, Reading, Colchester, Swindon, Wolverhampton, Derby and Leicester. A great opportunity to support these officers and hopefully where needed, replicate the successes I have had in Reading.
So, think of me tomorrow around 1pm as I head in for my interview and I'll let you know how I get on -Oh and I think I will give the purple jumper and trainers a miss.....!

2 comments:

WestfieldWanderer said...

Good Luck!

Helen said...

Thank you - that means a lot!