Monday 20 July 2009

In quarantine.....!

Yep, you've guessed it - instead of spending 2 days with my colleague Gwenda Owen in Cardiff, I'm house bound in Great Missenden. The plan was to check out the successful recycle projects, with a view of replicating them in Reading.
However, flu like symptoms started over the weekend - albeit very light! And after calling NHS Direct and having a chat with my friendly GP, I'm to stay put for a few days....!
I'm now on a regime of echinacea and vitamin C to boost the old immune system and will take the time to research some recycle projects on the web - not quite the same as I won't get the opportunity to ride the Taff Trail!
Never mind, it will still be there in a few weeks time and you never know, the rain may well have passed by then.....?

No comments: