Friday 26 June 2009

I'll send you a postcard.......

In what is my first proper break since Christmas - I am taking next week off to recharge the old batteries!
However, I'm not bound for the Alps or indeed Monaco to see Lance Armstrong make his comeback! Yep, you've guessed it - I'm at home in sunny Great Missenden! I'm really looking forward to actually spending some time with my partner in our lovely cottage. It certainly feels an age ago since we last did that- apart from the odd day here or there!
We've got some nice things planned, the odd bike ride and walk, but very importantly catching up with some old friends!
I may swing by the blog and post some of my ramblings from the beautiful Chilterns- but until I'm next in Reading......

Happy cycling and get those miles in.......!

No comments: