Wednesday 24 June 2009

A day in the office

What a lovely day and I spent most of it in the office - I'm not complaining as I've been out and about so much lately, it really made a nice change! Great to catch up with my colleagues and to get up to speed on what's going on within their projects. A few of us grabbed a sarnie in the park at lunchtime for a general gossip though!
My 'to do' list was as long as my arm - write press release for BMX Club launch and design flyer for 'said' event, write Big Lottery report and interview a potential volunteer....!
Remind me - how many hours are in the working day.....?

The good news is - I caught up with 2 of Reading Cycle Campaign committee members to discuss the campaigning issue that occurred at the end of Bike Week. It was a very satisfactory meeting- we managed to draw a line under the situation and I our working relationship is now back on track. Great!

No comments: