Wednesday 3 June 2009

It's that time of year again - and I can't wait!

July's issue of Cycling Plus hit my door mat yesterday and had all the info on this years Tour - well, that and top ten secrets to riding faster (always useful!), 94 products ridden and rated and 6 superfast bikes reviewed. Essential for a self-confessed gear freak!
As I write, the 2009 Tour is shaping up to be an amazing race. Though I have mixed feelings of - despite being a huge fan, Lance Armstrong's comeback. Judging by the various Cycling Forums and if they are to be believed, some really don't want him on the start ramp in Monaco.
Whatever your opinion, it will make for some interesting viewing and I for one, will be tuned in everyday to watch what is, the most beautiful bike race in the world - "Bring it on!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tour de France? The story I heard on the news was of French prisoners doing a cycle ride. "Break-away sprints from the pack are not permitted", apparently!