Thursday 4 June 2009

A generous donation....

I couldn't believe my luck when I received a call from Peter Brander - the owner of a local bike shop, Cyclezone. He had been given a Giant Twist Freedom bike and thought it would be a great addition to my fleet at Palmer Park. It is an electrically assisted bike - I know, not something I would usually look at, but if it gets people on a bike, then why not? It will be perfect for my cycling for health session, where we have numerous participants recovering from cardiac problems who need to take things very slowly initially.
On checking the bike retails at £1,950 - Wow!
I'll be running a demo session tomorrow and look forward to seeing it being used in earnest over the coming weeks.
Now, that's what I call great partnership working - don't you?

No comments: