Wednesday 15 April 2009

A day in the office

The picture to the left isn't really my office - but you get the general idea! I was in the office early today preparing for my monthly meeting with my CTC line manager and to catch up with the Big Lottery paperwork associated with the Cycle Champions project.
My monthly meeting is 2 hours well spent - going over potential projects, budgets and targets for the coming months. We generally bounce around various suggestions and we've usually got some pretty innovative ideas at the end. Good news - the BMX idea got the thumbs up and I will now forge ahead will the plans.

The Accessible Cycle Club took place as usual and I was pleasantly surprised to see 21 participants turn up - all eager to cycle the full hour. The cost of the session has gone up by 10p to £2.50 but it doesn't seem to have deterred people. The Club will soon be affiliated to the CTC and will receive all the perks associated with that.

No comments: