Tuesday 1 December 2009

A wonderful invention.....


And on this occasion, I'm not talking about the bike...!
Over the last few months I have accrued some time off in lieu and today I decided to swing by the Christmas market in Bath.
Now, usually a trip to Bath means popping into a couple of the bike shops - especially AV Cycles to check out the enormous range of folding bikes. But, alas today I was with my Mum and bikes were definitely not on the itinerary.
As ever, Bath was full of visitors and it was a complete nightmare entering and exiting the city by car - going by rail was prohibitively expensive and we were on the wrong side of the city for the park and ride.
Nonetheless a great day was had by all and despite the chaos on the roads - we'll be back, where hopefully I'll have more time for the bike shops and a coffee with Westfield Wanderer

No comments: