Monday 3 August 2009

Cha cha cha changes!


Life must be good if I'm bursting into song, though I can't think for the life of me who sang that song- answers on a postcard please!
Due to my role changing here in Reading, I realise these pages will somewhat change and although I haven't quite decided how - I think they will evolve in time to perhaps, just my ramblings around all things 'cycling'.
I hope you will continue to visit and share some of your thoughts with me?
I have come to the conclusion that I really must stop being so obsessive about my bikes - can't believe how upset I was when my nearest and dearest accidentally knocked over one of my prized possessions, which resulted in a chip in the paint work! Man, I was gutted and although I'm sure I'll be able to touch it up to a point where it won't be noticeable, I was pretty surprised of my reaction - it wouldn't have been the same if it were the car, of that I'm sure!
Anyone else feel like this or am I cycling this lonely path on my own?

No comments: