Wednesday 5 August 2009

Database training

With the CTC Champions project well into its 2nd year, the professional services team at CTC have been beavering away to find a suitable database - that is user friendly and will allow us to pull off vital stats to use in future funding bids.
I had been dreading the training, as my previous encounters with databases had me running for the nearest hill - in the Chilterns of course!
Though, I needn't of worried as it is very straight forward - but now looms, what probably is around 2 days work of inputting....! So, if any of you out there fancy volunteering your time, I'd be delighted to hear from you- it is at this point I'm hoping to be killed in the rush!
How about I dangle a carrot or 2 - CTC membership for a year and a couple of free tickets to the Cycle Show......? Seriously though, I am open to negotiations?

No comments: