Monday 7 September 2009

Little black cloud over Great Missenden

Oh dear, and the weekend started so well too - the Inclusive Cycling Forum and starting 18 months worth of data entry on the new database on Saturday went swimmingly. But on a personal level, things took a turn for the worse on Sunday. Now, for those who really know me will tell you, I have 2 passions - riding a bike and my Siamese cats! Unfortunately, one of my young cats had to be put to sleep on Sunday - Lily was one of THE sweetest cats ever. The toughest thing about owning an animal is making that all important decision and boy does it knock your socks off! Anyway, I really mustn't dwell, as I'll be weeping into the laptop. We were blessed with 2 wonderful years and have lots of lovely memories. Though she will be sadly missed. RIP Lily.

No comments: