Friday 4 September 2009

Inclusive Cycling Forum

Today I have spent some time tying up a few loose ends for the Inclusive Disability Forum - which is being held in Reading tomorrow. This is the 2nd time the group has met this year and as they come from all parts of the UK - Reading was considered fairly central, with it's great rail links. So, it will be interesting to see how they will progress with getting the bike recognised as a mobility aid. It will be good to see them all again though.
Wow! it's the end of the week already - not sure where it went, but the weekend is upon us and I'll be working both days.....! No peace for the wicked, though I hope to get some miles in on my Spech Roubaix before the weather changes and I have to tuck it up for the winter.....!
Have a good one, whatever you are doing.........?

No comments: