Thursday 10 September 2009

Lovely ride in

Don't you just love this time of year? - the mornings are a little nippy, but with the correct gear, the ride into work is pure pleasure! The trees are turning and this morning the fields had a low lying mist over them. It's days like this, that I consider myself very lucky to have found THE wonderful past-time of cycling. Today I rode my Rourkie and after not riding it for over a month, I had forgotten how special it is to ride.
My day was pretty hectic - maintenance on some of the bikes, risk assessment issues on a couple of the sessions. My local line manager in Reading is leaving tomorrow - lots of loose ends to tie up before we all share a drink or 2! Good news though, as she starts work with the CTC as the Bike Club National Manager. Good luck Sarah and looking forward to seeing you in the CTC uniform......!

No comments: