Tuesday 8 September 2009

Have you seen these bikes?

Imagine my surprise, when trawling the interweb for that next cycling purchase - well a girl has to do something to cheer herself up! I came across a this brand - and very fine they are too. The importer is based in the neighbouring town of Berkhampstead - though purchases can be made through various shops and direct from the website.
The disappointing thing is, that they only have 3 sizes - they state the 3 most common sizes. Well, unfortunately for me, they are way too big....! But do check them out, the lovely silver headtube badge is to die for! Hey, Stephen the Peregrine will take take disc brakes and may well be the bike you are looking for.....? But I may just turn a tad green if you do?
Anyway let me know what you all think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Peregrine does look interesting, but it's the old story: "Out of Stock", at least until November...