Thursday 3 September 2009

It can't be THAT time already.....?

......it bloomin' well is - Big Lottery reporting has to be in at the end of September. OK, I know it's only the 3rd but I've a mountain of database
entering to do before I take a trip of a lifetime planned in just under a fortnights time. We're off to New England to celebrate my partner's significant birthday.....! Where we'll be walking - or should I say hiking, cycling and paddling - can't wait and with a bit of luck we'll see the autumnal colours?
So, you can see the urgency to get things done before I go and having the most hideous headache on earth is not helping - sorry, I'm stamping on that exaggerator pedal again!
It's also not helpful that I'm distracted by the prospect of purchasing a new bike - keep trawling the websites for the 2010 models.
Back to the work in hand -the all important lottery report is almost complete and I can then turn my thoughts to the mind numbing process of data entering.
Hmm, but before I do, maybe I should check BikeRadar's site for new gear, update my facebook and twitter profiles and make that, all important cup of tea - as you can see, I'm just not feeling 'it' today.......!

No comments: