Wednesday 13 January 2010

Nothing to report.....!


Over the last couple of days there has been little in the way of content for this Blog.
Any cycling activities have been curtailed and I've not taken a run in over a week - and yes, the snow continues to fall in
Great Missenden.....
The bike and the turbo is very much a part of the fixtures and fittings in the kitchen - much to my partner's annoyance. Well, the garage is completely out of bounds and it's going to remain so, until the BIG melt!

Anyone know a rain dance......?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Archbeship Anthony said...

I must admit, I DO need to get on my new bike and go somewhere, Might go to Devon in Mid to Late March. At least that will be a trip worth doing on the new Bike. Have you cycled across the Six Track Level Crossing at Exeter St Davids, well worth doing, especially for Railway Enthusiast. After crossing it, you join a path that follows the river and links to National Route 2, also worth doing, That is how I found the Village of Topsham, (Typically A Thomas the Tank Engine Village - Except in Devon, Never Mind)

Anthony.

Archbeship Anthony said...

Dear Person from A Far Away Country

I am sorry, but I do not know how to address you,
I would hate to offend in any instance. Is there any chance you could send what you are saying to someone who could translate into English for you. I would love to know your opinions especially as you have left a comment after mine. I enjoy reading other people opinions regardless of weather I agree with them or not.

You are most likely to have very relevant views, even if not they are not, most likely they are going to become relevant at some time and would still encourage people to express them. I just wish I knew what your views are

Best Wishes

Anthony