Friday 8 January 2010

The BIG dig out.....!


I got up reasonably early in order to dig out my car and clear the drive - some 2 hours later, after what was an exceptional workout, the car looked like a car again and the drive was clear (ish).
Though despite my efforts we have a smattering of the white stuff falling again and the forecast for the weekend predicts more snow.
So working from home, I caught up with my officers - most of whom, hadn't made it into work either.
Though they were busy scoping out projects for this year, updating their web pages and generally doing stuff that is usually kept for a quiet moment.....
However, I did tell them to take an extended lunch break and go ride their mountain-bikes.
Well, why not....? We do work for a cycling organisation and it will certainly make them feel a whole heap better!
Have a great weekend - albeit white and cold.

No comments: